hey dude that cervesa looks mighty good. :) I'm really sad you are leaving tomorrow (sat) and I will just be missing you by a couple days...so my thoughts are that you hide out and wait for me to come home so I can say bye. Ok? cool sounds like a plan! I only wish you could! But I'm really glad I at least got to say bye to you when I was home in march! You need to hurry back cause I can finally go to the bars and us cousins need to hit up jacks haha. I'll be thinking and praying for you always and waiting for you to come home again. You'll have to give me your address once you get over there so I can send cookies or something? I'm really glad you have this little blog thingy...took me a bit to get things figured out but I got it! :) Oh and Erika I love the little card thing you made with everything on it! Well I'll talk to you soon I hope you enjoy the last couple days at home. Love you!! be safe..
need to shave for army n moi dad
ReplyDeletehey dude that cervesa looks mighty good. :) I'm really sad you are leaving tomorrow (sat) and I will just be missing you by a couple days...so my thoughts are that you hide out and wait for me to come home so I can say bye. Ok? cool sounds like a plan! I only wish you could! But I'm really glad I at least got to say bye to you when I was home in march! You need to hurry back cause I can finally go to the bars and us cousins need to hit up jacks haha. I'll be thinking and praying for you always and waiting for you to come home again. You'll have to give me your address once you get over there so I can send cookies or something? I'm really glad you have this little blog thingy...took me a bit to get things figured out but I got it! :) Oh and Erika I love the little card thing you made with everything on it! Well I'll talk to you soon I hope you enjoy the last couple days at home. Love you!! be safe..
ReplyDeleteMay the Force be with you!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete