Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

just wanted to tell everyone Happy New Year. hope everyone had a great time and got plenty to drink and is not hung over too bad this mornin. congrats to brian and danielle(hope i spelled that right) on gettin married. We sure sent out last year in a bang, littereally. we had six mortars launched into the VBC. not to sure of the extent of the damage. so hope everyone will have a good year in 2010 and i know i will because i will be at home at the end of this year and kick 2011 off with erika, sorry i wasnt there babe for it and our anniversery(7), plus all the holidays, but there will be next year.
love you all and take care

4 comments:

  1. Hey Justin
    Happy New Year and I hope you got a picture of the Christmas tree that your mom sent. I told mom that they are gonna think she is a little redneck with the road kill beanies that she sent. So wish I could have seen Kid Rock.
    Miss you and stay peachy
    Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetness - Happy New Year! I missed you more than ever as we rolled into 2010... especially when everyone was passionately making out on the dance floor at Brian and Danyelle's wedding as the clock hit midnight. The lip lock I had going with my vodka cranberry just wasn't the same and came with a less than enjoyable headache the next morning. I'm counting down the days until I get to give you a huge bear hug for the first time in six excrutiatingly long months. Love you like crazy, see you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. +Happy New Year Hon,
    The best thing about 2010 is we get you home!!! Not to excited to hear about your fire works. Please stay safe :) This has been a year of going through the motions of Holidays but it has been easier getting to see you on skype! We are proud of you and love you so much!! Now I can say "see you soon in 2010"
    That sounds so good:) Looking forward to my hug!!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Justin ~ A late "Happy New Year" from us! It will be better than your last year (or at least the end of it when you were deployed!) Every day that goes by is one day closer to coming home, so hang in. Sounds like you had the best fireworks of the new year ~ hope they weren't to close to you though. Your leave is coming soon, so keep your head down! It was great to see you and talk to you on Skype at Christmas ~ better than having you in the room stealing my presents..........! Take care, Love Chuck & Kristi

    ReplyDelete